Today’s blog post comes from Bex Williams.
The Singularity University asked some of the teenagers who attended the Exponential Youth Camp (XYC) how they would design the future of education.
They came up with six key areas:
- Make it about ME – personalise the learning
- Lets DO things – project based and hands-on learning
- Don’t ditch me in an online course
- Be my coach – teachers facilitate and guide the learning
- Teach me relevant skills- not just content
- Foster a growth mindset
Here is the link: 6 tips for the future of education from Singularity Youth